New Multi-Phase Lyme Treatment Helps the Previously "Hopeless."
Classic Lyme Disease is an infection caused by the bacterial spirochete Borrelia burgdorferi (Bb).
Lyme Disease produces a wide variety of symptoms and may be the underlying cause in several chronic illnesses both in humans and several animal species.
Natural Horizons has devised a unique Lyme Disease Treatment that northern Virginia Lyme diseases sufferers are not being offered anywhere else. Call for more information today especially if you have previously been treated for Lyme disease elsewhere unsuccessfully.
Historically, Borrelia burgdorferi (Bb) has been thought to be a closely related ancestor to other Borrelia spirochetes, which have been around for years. However, there is speculation that Bb is a present-day spirochete-an escaped microbe from a German/US warfare lab that broke out in Lyme, Connecticut in the 1970's.
At one time, it was believed that Lyme Disease was transmitted only by the deer tick. But research now indicates that it can also be transmitted by some mosquitoes, spiders, and flies, and through fluid exchange with an infected individual.
The Bb organism is found in patients with illnesses including, but not limited to MS, ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Parkinson's disease, autism, joint arthritis, chronic fatigue, cancer and other neurodegenerative diseases.
The big question: are those diseases caused by the Bb infection (and other co infecting microbes), or are people with the disease more susceptible to acquiring these infections, or do people manifest these infections with the latent microbe due to a compromised immune system?
What is known is that Borrelia burgdorferi (Bb) affects the immune system with its neurotoxins and renders it incapable of identifying and fighting other co-infections.
Lyme also occupies and affects muscles, and the skeletal system, especially joints leading to joint and fibromyalgia pain.
Ultimately, the Bb neurotoxins damage the nervous system causing psychological and neurological changes.
Our Lyme Disease Fairfax, VA Doctors, who are No Va residents, have devised a unique treatment regimen to specifically address Bp neurotoxins.
The following co-infecting microbes are seen frequently in most Lyme patients:
- Herpes family viruses
- Coxsachie viruses
- Multiple parasites
- Influenza viruses
- Measles virus
- Borrelia burgdorferi- one of eight spirochete genuses
- Babesia microti
- Bartonella henselae
- Chlamydia pneumonia
- Several other less common co-infecting microorganisms
NOTE: It is necessary to treat Lyme patients of all the infections and to provide treatments to restore the immune system.
Symptoms of Lyme Disease
There are a considerable number and variety of symptoms associated with the Lyme infecting microorganisms. They can be grouped into three areas:
- Immune system effects which allow infection by not only Borrelia, but by all the co-infections
- Muscle-skeletal disruptions including joint and fibromyalgia effects
- Neurologic symptoms centered mostly on the brain, face and mouth.
Specific symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Jaw and teeth infection
- Arthritic, muscle and overall body pain
- Fatigue (chronic)
- Immune failure
- Cranial nerve problems: eyes, ears, heart, swallowing, facial, TMJ, headaches
- Multiple chemical sensitivities
- Numbness in arms and legs
- Sexual problems
- Hair loss
Lyme Disease Diagnosis
Diagnosing Lyme Disease can be very challenging because several accepted tests are based on detection of antibodies produced by the body's immune system; if the immune system is weakened by the Borrelia infection, no antibodies will be produced and thus give an incorrect "negative" diagnosis.
- Western Blot (yields many false results)
- PCR (low detection rate)
- Lymphocyte Transformation Test (LTT) is accurate but not available in the US
- Darkfield microscope (fluorescent stain)
- Autonomic Response Testing
- History, symptomatology
Lab test results consistent with Lyme's Patients include:
- Cholesterol elevated, high LDL
- Insulin resistance
- Low testosterone and DHEA
- Adrenal failure
- Low white blood cells, normal SED rate
- Normal thyroid hormones but with positive response to T3 hormone
Lyme Disease Treatment
Because Lyme Disease includes a very complex set of problems, its A Lyme doctors treatment must include treatments and therapies for multiple insidious, resistant infections, a broad range of toxins, replacement of depleted nutrients, restoration of damaged tissues and organs, and protection of several fragile systems in the body.
However, the conventional treatment for Lyme Disease consists only of a long-term regimen of antibiotics, and this type of antibiotic use has been linked to many health issues. For example, many patients experience an overgrowth of the body’s natural yeast colonies. They may also develop gastrointestinal issues, and their immune system may even be compromised.
After seeing countless patients struggle with the symptoms of Lyme Disease as well as ineffectual treatments and the potentially serious side effects of them, the doctors at Natural Horizons Wellness Centers recognized the need for a comprehensive Lyme treatment program. Our experts considered the many aspects of Lyme disease, the actual causes of the disease rather than just the symptoms, and the specific effects of the traditional antibiotic regimen on the body. Natural Horizons has crafted a cutting-edge, integrative, and highly effective treatment for Lyme disease that combats the negative aspects of traditional treatment and gets to the heart of Lyme disease rather than just addressing the symptoms.
Lyme Disease Treatment Steps
The NHWC Lyme treatment program combines the use of antibiotics, a staple of traditional treatment, with multiple complementary therapies that aim to reduce or eliminate the potentially harmful effects of long-term antibiotic use.
Some of the aspects of our Lyme treatment plan include:
- Combating microbes (often in the gut), other coinfections, viruses, worms, and parasites. The following have proven effective: herbs, niacin, enzymes, antibiotics (use IPT for more effective lower dose antibiotics), antimicrobial pulsed microcurrent therapy, anti viral peptides (living manna) and probiotics. For example, the probiotics treatment replaces helpful bacteria that live in the body but have been destroyed by antibiotic treatment. These probiotics can have many effects. For one, they compete with yeast thereby keeping the patient from developing an overgrowth of yeast. These bacteria also assist with digestion by helping to break down foods, reducing the gastrointestinal side effects that can develop from long-term antibiotic use.
- Detoxification of heavy metals (includes taking glutathione, DMPS, chlorella)
- Adding trace minerals that are depleted to replace heavy metals
- Strengthening and stimulating the immune system. NHWC integrative treatment provides for an intravenously delivered solution of vitamins, minerals and antibiotics so that the body has the nutrients it needs to recover and maintain healthy systems.
- Binding the neurotoxins while in the gut so they will not be reabsorbed back into the nervous system.
- Eliminating food allergies and lifestyle/diet and stresse. Part of the treatment plan at Natural Horizons Wellness Centers is lifestyle and diet counseling. This helps patients identify sources of stress, which can compromise the immune system, and guides them to certain foods that can assist in recovery and natural regulation of the body’s major systems.
- Detecting hidden microbes and toxins
- Restoration and recovery of tissues and organs damaged by Lyme and related co-infections.
Lyme Disease Treatment Summation
Patients need to understand that the Lyme Disease Treatment and related co-infections are complex, that the treatment must include an array of therapies, and that it takes considerable time and effort to fully recover, even when using our conprehensive treatment plan.
Schedule an Appointment for Lyme Disease Treatment in Northern Virginia
To arrange for comprehensive treatment of Lyme Disease, Fairfax, DC, and residents in the larger No VA, DC, Maryland and NE region should contact Natural Horizons Wellness Centers at 1-877-292-1571.