Body - Soul - Spirit
HORIZONS OF HOPE offers a unique and highly effective substance abuse treatment program that goes well beyond traditional "talk therapy" counseling. Based on volumes of documented scientific evidence and our own experience we recognize that all addiction is a disorder of the brain involving brain chemicals called neurotransmitters, which play a significant role in the pleasure/reward system of the brain. Thus, recovery needs to include healing of the brain.
- Where is Horizons of Hope located?
Horizons of Hope is at the Natural Horizons Wellness Center in Old Town Fairfax, Virginia.
Directions from the Beltway (495):
Take exit for 66 West. Take exit 60 for 123 South. Take a right on North Street, which merges into Main Street. Take a right on Railroad Avenue and your first left into the parking lot.
- How do I schedule an initial appointment at Natural Horizons?
Natural Horizons’ highly trained medical and administrative staff is ready to help you. Simply call us to schedule a convenient time for your initial appointment. Our business hours are:
Monday – Friday: 8AM until 5PM
Saturday: 9AM until 12 Noon on most Saturdays
• Toll Free: (877) 292-1571
• Fax: (703) 267-6977
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What services do you provide in regard to substance abuse?
We provide the follwoing substance abuse treatments and services through our Horizons of Hope Program:
Intensive Out Patient Treatment
Family Issues Surrounding Addictions
Individual/Couple/Family Substance Abuse Sessions
- What makes Horizons of Hope different from other programs?
There are hundreds of substance abuse recovery centers and treatment options available, most of which adhere to a standard model of psychological counseling that has been in place for 60 years. While conventional counseling has worked for some people, the majority relapse within one year after treatment. Horizons of Hope practices a comprehensive approach to treatment that includes Diagnostic Assessments, IV Therapy/Oral Supplementation, Nutrition and Lifestyle Counseling and Management, Detoxification, Counseling/Support, and Adjunctive Therapies.
In addition, Horizons of Hope believes that all addiction is a disease of the brain involving brain chemicals called neurotransmitters. Thus, one of the primary focuses of our recovery program includes healing of the brain.
- What types of doctors/practitioners make up the team at Natural Horizons Wellness Centers?
Our team at Natural Horizons Wellness Centers includes:
• Biologic Dentists (DMDs and DDSs)
• Medical Doctors (MDs)
• Holistic MDs
• Naturopaths (NDs)
• Acupuncturists (L.Ac.)
• Chiropractors (DCs)
• Colon Hydrotherapists
• Massage Therapists
HORIZONS OF HOPE is an Integrative Program that combines a full-body medical approach, which incorporates science-based treatments and protocols with high-level counseling in order to achieve the most effective outcome possible for our clients.
- Restored chemical balance of the brain via amino acids to reduce the severity of chronic abstinence symptoms and better facilitate recovery from addiction.
- Complete biologic repair through our comprehensive medical approach, which treats the whole person: Body, Soul and Spirit.
- High-level support for all psycho-emotional issues surrounding addiction.
- ACHIEVE, MAINTAIN and SUSTAIN a sober and healthy lifestyle.
- Enhanced ability to avoid relapse.
Horizon of Hope's dynamic recovery program is medically based with a strong focus on achieving complete biologic repair. Our program includes many therapies and protocols proven to successfully thwart addiction and help people get their lives back on track:
- Detailed Diagnostic Assessments
- IV Therapy/Oral Supplementation
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Counseling and Management
- Additional Therapies
Whether you're ready to reach out for help for yourself or for a loved one, or if you're concerned or confused and not sure which way to turn, contacting Horizons of Hope may be one of the most important phone calls you'll ever make.
The information on this website is provided to help you understand the dynamics of the combination of therapies we use and to help you make a more informed decision regarding the direction you or a loved one are considering for substance abuse treatment.
HORIZONS OF HOPE has a team of experienced professionals ready to help you or a loved one take the first step toward ongoing sobriety and wellness.
Don't hesitate. Call us today at: 1-877-292-1571.