Robin Ann Ridinger, MD, DABFM, DABIHM
Dr. Robin Ridinger, is a board-certified physician with two decades of experience in outpatient medicine. She has many years of experience and thorough knowledge of conventional and holistic medicine, which has provided her a solid foundation in becoming an essential part of the Natural Horizons team.
Dr. Ridinger brings a broad scope of practice specialties to Natural Horizons. As part of our team, she is able to provide bioidentical hormone therapy, a kind of natural hormone therapy, for patients with hormone imbalances when appropriate. She also works with each patient to determine the extent of an imbalance and the best ways to treat such issues with components such as diet, supplements, lifestyle and occasionally medication. These issues range from trouble sleeping, hormone imbalances, fatigue, mood issues, night sweats, irritable bowel, thyroid management, adrenal health, gastrointestinal health and digestive/metabolic issues.
Dr. Ridinger provides integrative care for all her patients with in-depth knowledge of the following:
- Optimization of Health: Helping patients strive for the highest level of functioning through a balance of physical, mental, emotional, social, environmental and spiritual aspects. Creating a level of vitality that goes beyond the absence of disease to the overall thriving of the full person.
- Preventive Maintenance and Health Promotion: Identifying and decreasing patients’ risks for conditions such as diabetes, strokes, heart disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Acute and Chronic Disease Management: Both relieving symptoms and seeking out underlying causes for chronic diseases through medical and integrative treatments.
- Integrative Medical Treatments: Caring for patients with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and Lyme Disease.
- Digestive Health: Helping to find solutions for patients experiencing food sensitivity issues, constipation, “leaky gut”, irritable bowel.
Robin Ann Ridinger, MD, holds a medical degree from the University of Iowa and completed her residency in Family Medicine at Grant Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio. She is also currently a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, as well as the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society.