You Don't Have To Wait Any Longer To Lose Weight
Managing your weight is not an easy task. It takes knowledge, discipline, dedication and most of all it takes determination. There is a plethora of information on dieting in our society. Sifting through it, figuring out what works and what doesn't can be overwhelming. Trying to do this and manage your weight alone has produced poor results in many people.
At Natural Horizons we titled our weight management program Healthy Horizons. We did this to emphasize the connection between weight and health and the fact that it is possible to reach your goal, with our help. We incorporate the following early on in your program to guide you on your path and remove the guess work and resulting disappointments.
- Extensive health and lifestyle questionnaire to help us understand your current situation and adapt a personalized program.
- Metabolic testing to determine the current caloric needs and nutritional plan for you.
- Blood testing, if necessary, to determine proper organ function.
- Clinically advanced bio-analysis to determine ideal weight and current percentage of body fat.
- Physical exam by a medical doctor to confirm that your program will be safe and effective for you.
- Balance and muscular control testing to determine physical deficiencies.
- Endocrine testing, if necessary, since weight management cannot happen without controlling hormone imbalances.
Your treatment will be based upon your BMI (body mass index) which is a much better indicator of your weight needs than a simple weight measurement. We will also closely monitor your percentage of body fat and your overall physical fitness level. Our program's protocol avoids the common pitfalls of dieting, such as, hunger, fatigue, sleep disturbances, and irritability. In fact, you will find, if you follow the program as directed, that these symptoms will improve, if not disappear altogether. Rather you weigh too much, weigh too little, or your weight is disproportionate, please, let us help.