Medical Benefits of Botox
Medical Botox Benefits in Northern, VA
Since its approval by the FDA in the early 1990's, Botox® Cosmetic been used by over 20 million patients across the globe to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
At Dr. Soheila Rostami's Sanctuary Cosmetic Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia, Dr. Rostami restores a youthful appearance with the help of neuromodulators like Botox to achieve natural results in the fight against wrinkle and ageing in Virginia.
Botox Cosmetic is a pain-free, quick procedure that requires no recovery time.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Botox® Cosmetic in Virginia?
Botox Cosmetic is a facial rejuvenation procedure that has been proven effective in reducing the appearance of the following:
- Crow’s feet
- Frown lines
- Laugh lines
- Forehead and Brow wrinkles
Medical and Clinical Benefits of Botox include:
• Arthritis – Arthritis exists in many forms, each with their own signs and symptoms. Arthritis will affect the ligaments and multiple joints can result in chronic pain. These symptoms are unable to be treated with over-the-counter medications. Botox is safe enough to free the tension in joints and ligaments around the knees. Botox is used to relax the muscles and tension around joints to bring relief to patients safely.
• Headaches – Botox is have been clinically proven to improve migraine headaches in patients. The treatment includes as many as one to fifty injections on the neck, face, and muscles. Many patients find relief immediately, where others may require additional treatments to find relief.
• Excessive Sweating – Botox is a also indicated by the FDA which, when small doses are injected into the skin, blocks the nerves that supply the sweat gland in motion. This prevents the movements in the glands hence stops the body producing sweat, in large amounts.
• Back Pain – Multiple reports and studies have discovered that treating back pain with the use of Botox injections can result in relief for up to four months. The injections are extremely safe and not painful. Many patients can be seen and treated the same day as their consultation.
• Nerve Pain – Neuropathy, also referred to as nerve pain, is pain that can affect the hands, feet and legs of those afflicted. Research shows major benefits when Botox injection is administered. The injection is just under the skin in the affected area. These Botox treatments are helpful to for those sick, stressed, or simply providing relief to those doing manual labor.
What Can I Expect After Botox® or Dysport Treatments in Virginia?
Results from Botox treatments last for up to four months or more depending on the patients musculature and clinical needs.
This procedure requires no recovery time or surgery. Dr. Rostami offers the clinical benefits of Botox three-to-four times a year for those attempting to stay youthful and for those patients looking for healthy alternatives for back pain, headaches and arthritis.
How Much Does Botox® Medical Cost in Virginia?
Pricing for Botox will vary depending on each patient’s clinical needs. The qualified staff at Sanctuary Cosmetic Center will discuss all of your pricing and financing options during your initial consultation.