Alternative Cancer Therapy
Natural Horizons is one of the premier alternative cancer treatment centers on the East Coast. We take a holistic approach to treating cancer, beginning with with a comprehensive health evaluation. We assess factors affecting the health of multiple body systems in order to develop an alternative cancer therapy that is best for each patient.
Cancer Treatment Overview
All cancer therapy should include focus on eliminating causative factors and directly fighting tumors-especially in latter-stage cancers. Furthermore, therapies should differ depending upon the type and causative agent(s) of the cancer.
Since cancer is a disease with multiple initiating factors, optimal therapy practices utilize a multi-pronged approach. Alternative cancer treatment approaches attempt where possible, to zero in on eliminating the significant underlying causes of cancer so that the body can heal itself.
Because the body's immune system fights off and helps reverse many early cancer formations, all therapies need to address strengthening of the immune system to help the body fight any cancer cells that are formed every day.
- What conditions and illnesses do you treat?
This is a partial list of the health issues we treat:
• Alzheimer’s Disease
• Back and Neck Pain
• Gastrointestinal Disorders
• Heart Disease
• Heavy Metal Toxicity
• High Blood Pressure
• Hormone Imbalances
• Hypothyroid Infections
• Infections of all types
• Lyme’s Disease
• Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.)
• Orthodontic Issues
• Premenstrual Syndrome (P.M.S.)
• Tooth Pain
• TMJ Pain
- How long will my first appointment be?
Your first appointment with Dr. Shaw Jones will be three to four hours in length.
- What services does Natural Horizons provide?
The services our Centers provide include, but are not limited to:
• Allergy Elimination
• Biologic Dentistry
• Biologic Terrain Measurement
• Comprehensive Cancer Care (IPT)
• Chelation for Heavy Metals
• Chinese Medicine
• Colon Hydrotherapy/Colonics
• Craniosacral Therapies
• Electrodermal Screening
• Herbal Therapy
• Intravenous Vitamin Therapy
• Lifestyle Counseling
• Lymphatic Drainage
• Massage Therapy
• Mercury-Free Dentistry
• Myofascial Therapy
• Natural Hormone Therapy
• Naturopathic Medicine
• Neural Therapy
• Nutrition Counseling
• Osteopathic Manipulation
• Osteopathic Orthodontics
• Oxygen Therapy
• Stress Management
• Thermography Screening
• Tooth Whitening
- How do I schedule an initial appointment at Natural Horizons?
Natural Horizons’ highly trained medical and administrative staff is ready to help you. Simply call us to schedule a convenient time for your initial appointment. Our business hours are:
Monday – Friday: 8AM until 5PM
Saturday: 9AM until 12 Noon on most Saturdays
• Toll Free: (877) 292-1571
• Fax: (703) 267-6977
• Email: email@example.com
- What should I bring to my first appointment?
Please bring all recent medical records, including lab work, test results, x-rays, scans, and any other information relevant to your condition.
If you have downloaded our Patient Intake Form, or received it by mail, please fill it out completely and bring it with you to your first appointment.
If you have not received the Patient Intake Form, please arrive approximately 20 minutes prior to your appointment, so that you will have ample time to fill it out prior to seeing your doctor.
What is Cancer?
Cancer begins when the normal cycle of cell birth, creation, growth and death becomes disrupted. The genetic material within cells that controls this cycle is altered, which causes those cells to begin reproducing uncontrollably. They also form a parasitic relationship with the body by diverting food and energy from non-cancerous cells while developing their own blood supply.
The area of cancerous cell growth becomes a tumor that creates toxins that poison the body and eventually spread cancer cells to other parts of the body (metastasis).
Therapeutic intervention becomes necessary to eliminate the tumor and slow or prevent the progression of the disease.
The Problem Worsens
Cancer rates, especially in the industrialized countries of the world, are increasing. In the United States, about one in three people eventually contract cancer.
The Five Categories of Cancer
Cancers are categorized according to the tissue in which they originate:
- Sarcomas - cancers of the connective tissue, muscle, bone and lymph. Although rare they are very deadly.
- Myelomas - cancers of the plasma cells in the bones.
- Leukemias - cancers that begin in the bone marrow, spleen and lymph nodes.
- Carcinomas - cancers beginning in tissues lining organs or tissues. These include lung, prostate, skin, breast and gastrointestinal cancers.
- Lymphomas - cancers within the lymph system such as Hodgkins and non Hodgkins lymphomas.
Prevalent Types of Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Duodenal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers
Alternative Cancer Treatments Target Cancer Initiators & Promoters
Initiators of cancer can include environmental toxins, internal toxins, heavy metals in the oral cavity, nutritional factors, viruses, radiation and hormones. These initiators are thought to alter cell DNA, thereby causing alteration of the cell-reproduction process.
Once the cell reproduction process is altered, other factors indirectly allow these cancers to proliferate unchecked. Factors that promote this proliferation of cancer throughout the body include heavy metals, low dietary fiber, immune system suppressors and acidic tissue.
Factors that either initiate or promote cancer formation and growth include:
- Emotional stress
- Low oxygenation of tissues
- Pleomorphism - change of existing healthier microbes to deadlier more pathologic types of microbes due to an unhealthy tissue environment.
- Environmental chemicals
- Hormones - especially estrogen
- Diet and nutrition - unhealthy sugars and processed foods
- Magnetic fields - high tension electrical wires
- Dental materials - mercury, nickel, aluminum and fluoride
When taking all of these factors into account, an alternative cancer treatment center that considers the entire body often becomes a viable option.
Schedule an Appointment
To arrange for alternative cancer therapy, contact Natural Horizons Wellness Centers at 1-877-292-1571 or fill out the form at the top of this page.